These social media channels are operated by Marine Corps Recruiting Command with the intent to foster conversations between aspiring Marines, Marines, veterans, and other members of the community. We ask that our followers respect our Community Guidelines. While our channels are an open forum, they are also a respectful one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
United States Marines swear an oath to defend the Constitution and therefore uphold everyone's right to express their opinions; however, we ask that our followers also adhere to our Community Guidelines. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be assessed for removal and other recourse:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or racist comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or nongovernmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or nongovernmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from a social media channel without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary, or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don't post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts, or directories.
We reserve the right to remove posts from our social media channels that are in violation of the Community Standards of any particular channel, or our Community Guidelines. In addition, we reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines. Please remember that opinions and media shared here are solely representative of the person who posted them.